About us - KARO ELEKTRO PLUS
KARO ELEKTRO PLUS sp. z o.o. is a company initially established in 1990 as PHUP Karo in Kęty.
* 2001: New company headquarters open in Bielsko-Biała, street address Legionów 93.
* 2009: A limited liability company is established and assumed a new name, KARO ELEKTRO.
* 2010 Opening of the new branch office in Kęty, street address Fabryczna 15B.
* 2017: A branch of Karo Elektro opens in Kraków, street address Klimeckiego 14.
Karo Elektro Plus is a shareholder of EL-Plus, Poland’s largest procurement group of 30 distribution businesses with more than 250 retail outlets nationwide and an annual turnover of PLN 1.68 billion (2016).
Our membership EL-Plus enables us to negotiate with suppliers and secure very favourable prices from them, which we can in turn offer to our customers.
* 2010: EL-Plus joins the GEWA GLOBAL ELECTRIC WHOLESALER ASSOCIATION.
* GEWA seeks to create added value within a system with the following:
- A working network: The sharing of experience and continuous communication and information circulation between the various components of the system to ensure continuous improvement of its operations.
- Coordination: A coordinated process is an essential requirement to enjoy the benefits of large groups, provided that the identity of each individual company is maintained.
GEWA is intended to provide an exchange of experience and a pooling of purchasing power.
EL-Plus has cooperation agreements with all of the largest electrical engineering manufacturers in Poland.
Karo Elektro Plus today
Our mission is to run a business based on a sound economic and technical foundation. In building the right relationship with our business partners we operate to the highest standards. Expertly and reliably, with focus on professionalism, we ensure appropriate quality of our services and work safety at every stage of the project process.
We use innovation – we take special care to ensure that every project undertaken is delivered to the highest quality standards and within the expected timeframe using available innovations in the areas of processing, materials and working methods. We focus on the development of the company and our employees, by which we successfully implement innovative projects for our investors.
Experienced and professional staff – our staff is appreciated not only by the Board of Directors and management, but also the investors who contract us to carry out projects appreciate the professional performance, commitment and experience of our employees.