- The Website Operator of the www.megacennik.eu EL-Plus Sp. z o.o., ul. Działkowa 8. 41-506 Chorzów, NIP (tax ID): 627-24-04-335.
- The Hosting Operator of the Megacennik.eu System, also referred to as the Processor, is: Netkoncept Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością with its registered office at 45-801 Opole, ul. Partyzancka 5a, NIP (tax ID): 7543072668, REGON: 161531534 or hereafter, netkoncept.com
- The Website acquires information about its users and their behaviour in the following ways:
- By voluntary submission of Website user information in online forms.
- By storing cookie files (so-called ‘cookies’) on terminal devices of Website users.
- By collection the of web server logs, done by the Hosting Operator, Netkoncept Spółka z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in 45-801 Opole, ul. Partyzancka 5a, NIP (tax ID): 7543072668, REGON:161531534, KRS (reference of incorporation): 0000461385
2. Purpose and scope of data acquisition
- The basis for data acquisition is the voluntary provision of the following data by the Website user via contact forms on the Website or e-mail communication:
- full name,
- e-mail address,
- telephone number.
- In addition, the Website can store information about the connection parameters (time stamp and IP address).
- What is the purpose of the Data Controller’s processing of your personal data?
- It facilitates provision of online services.
- It facilitates management of your user account (if you have one) and resolve any technical issues.
- It facilitates the requests you submit to us.
- For purposes related to the provision of services, where the Data Controller is required to do so by tax and accounting law.
- The data is only subject to access by external parties with the consent of the Data Controller or the data subjects if there is a suspicion of a crime.
- The Data Controller may be required to provide information collected by the Website to official authorities of jurisdiction, on the basis and to the extent of lawful requests.
- The Data Controller guarantees the exercise of all your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (henceforth, GDPR). Concerning the processing of your personal data, you have the right to:
- access your personal data pursuant to GDPR Article 15;
- rectify your personal data pursuant to GDPR Article 16;
- erasure of your personal data (the ‘right to be forgotten’) pursuant to GDPR Article 17;
- restrict processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR Article 18;
- move (port) your personal data pursuant to GDPR Article 20;
- to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR Article 21;
- withdraw your consent to processing of your personal data pursuant to GDPR Article 7(3).
- Concerning your request for rectification: you notice that your data is incorrect or incomplete;
- Concerning your request for erasure: your data will no longer be necessary for the purposes for which it was acquired by the Data Controller; you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data; you object to the processing of your data; your data will be processed unlawfully; your data should be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation or your data was acquired for provision of electronic services offered to your children;
- Concerning your request for restriction of processing: you notice that your data is incorrect – you may request that we restrict the processing of your data for a period of time to allow us to check the correctness of the data; your data is being processed unlawfully but you do not want it to be deleted; your data is no longer needed by us but may be needed by you to defend or assert claims; or you object to the processing of your data – until we determine whether the legitimate grounds on our side override the grounds for your objection;
- Concerning your request for data portability: your data is processed by your consent or a contract concluded with you and where this processing is carried out by automated means. You have the right to file a complaint on our processing of your personal data with the supervisory authority, which is the Data Protection Authority (address: Urząd Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa, Warsaw, Poland).
- The Website uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (or ‘cookies’) are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website user’s terminal device and are intended for use on the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, the length of time they are stored on the terminal device, and a unique identification number.
- The entity storing cookies on the Website user’s terminal device and accessing them is the Hosting Operator.
- The following files (cookies) are used as standard:
# Name Description Storage time Type Origin 1. elmulticennikadmin Stores the session ID - session Proprietary 2. login_cookie_string Stores information about the currently logged in user 30 days persistent Proprietary 3. login_user_login_id Stores information about the currently logged in user 30 days persistent Proprietary 4. numerAdmin Stores the information used to generate lists of goods (specifications) 30 days persistent Proprietary 5. numerPublic Stores the information used to generate lists of goods (specifications) 30 days persistent Proprietary 6. specyfikacja_aktualna_admin Stores the information used to generate lists of goods (specifications) 30 days persistent Proprietary 7. specyfikacja_aktualna_public Stores the information used to generate lists of goods (specifications) 30 days persistent Proprietary 8. cookieconsent_status Stores the information on consent to cookies 30 days persistent Proprietary 9. Specyfikacja_DokumentUkryty Stores the information used to remember preferences for displaying lists of goods (specifications) 30 days persistent Proprietary 10. Specyfikacja_RodzajDokumentu Stores the information used to remember preferences for displaying lists of goods (specifications) 30 days persistent Proprietary 11. trwa_autokumulacja Stores the information used during the merging of lists of goods (specifications) 30 days persistent Proprietary 12. wiadomosc Stores the information about the reading of messages sent by customers 30 days persistent Proprietary 13. idHurtownia Stores the information of the selected wholesaler 30 days persistent Proprietary 14. wybrany_sklep Stores the information of the currently administered shop 30 days persistent Proprietary
- Cookies are used for the following purposes: (a) generation of statistical data which help to understand how Website users use websites, which enables improvement of their structure and content; (b) maintenance of Website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which a user does not have to re-enter login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- The Website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user’s terminal device until the user logs out, leaves the website or turns off the software (the web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the user’s terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the user.
- The web browsing software (web browsers) usually allows cookies to be stored on the user’s terminal device by default. The Website users can change their cookie storage settings, usually in the Settings\Privacy section of the browser. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. You can also block cookies automatically. For details, please refer to the help section or documentation of your web browser.
- Cookies placed in the Website user’s terminal device may also be used by partners cooperating with the Hosting Operator and by third-party software installed in the form of plugins, like from Facebook.com, or other social media plugins. By displaying a page of the Website containing such a plugin, the users browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of the social network from which the plugin originates.
- The content of the plugin is transmitted by the respective service provider directly to the user’s browser and integrated into the Website. Thanks to this integration, service providers know that the user’s browser has displayed a page on the Website, even if the user does not have a profile with the social media service provider in question or is not currently logged in to it. Such information (together with the user’s IP address) is sent by the browser directly to the server of the respective service provider (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
- The purpose and scope of the acquisition of data and its further processing and use by the service providers, as well as the options to contact the user and the user’s rights in this respect, and the feasibility of settings to ensure the protection of user privacy are specified in the service providers’ privacy policies:
- Facebook (Facebook Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, California 94025, USA)
- YouTube (YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA)
- Google Maps (Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA)
- We embed YouTube videos on the Website. When you play such videos, cookies from Google LLC for the YouTube service are used.
- We use the Google reCAPTCHA mechanism to test whether the behaviour of users of our Website is that of a human user or a robot. In this test, we may disclose your IP address to Google LLC.
4. Server logs
- Information about certain user behaviour is subject to logging on the server layer. This data is used to administer the Website and to ensure that the hosting services provided are as efficient as possible.
- The resources viewed are identified by URLs. In addition, the following can be logged:
- the time of request;
- the time of reply transmission;
- the name of the client’s station – identified over the HTTP protocol;
- details of errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction;
- the URL of a web page previously visited by the user (the referrer link), for links to the Website;
- details of the user’s browser,
- IP address details.
- This above data is not associated to the identify of any specific Website visitors.
- The data is only used for administrating the server administration.
- The collected logs are stored for a limited period of time – 3 months – and serve as aids for the administration of the Website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone other than those authorised to administer the server.
5. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw your consent?
- If you do not wish to be served cookies, you can change your browser settings. Note that disabling cookies that are essential for processes of authentication, security, and maintaining user preferences may make the processes difficult, and in extreme cases, this may render using the Website impossible.
- To manage your cookie settings, select from the list of the most popular web browsers / systems the one you are using and follow the instructions displayed: